'The Walking Dead' Spoilers: Season 3 Will Not End Smoothly
The Walking Dead’s riveting season three will come to a close in just under four weeks – with cast and crew members leaking information about what’s left before the finale and beyond.
True to form, The Walking Dead will not end its season three smoothly. “Fasten your seatbelts – it’s going to be a bumpy ride,” executive producer Gale Anne Hurd told ABC’s The Clicker. "Be prepared for a few gasps along the way. There are not a lot of happy endings," Hurd warned.
"Our show's not a happy, 'Yay, we got rescued off the island' kind of show," added Dead executive producer Greg Nicotero to the conversation. "You have to give your audience somewhere to land where they feel they want to come back and watch the show again next season, but we're pretty amped up in regards to this confrontation between Rick and The Governor. It's not gonna really end that well."
Nicotero also dished about the next season on The Walking Dead, and how it will differ from the plot of the action-riddled third season that’s still underway. “I think there may be a wee bit less of the run and gun. And [we'll] get a little more into some of our characters,” he told Entertainment Weekly. The challenge with a show like this, when you have a big ensemble, is you don’t want any of the characters to get lost; it’s important that we know what Carol’s story is and that we know what Beth’s story is. And when you’re trying to service a lot of characters, it becomes challenging. Watching the first season of Walking Dead and seeing how grounded it was, that’s really important to all of us.”
The season 3 finale for The Walking Dead will be titled "Welcome to the Tombs," according to Spoiler TV. The episode will follow Rick as he tries to find a way to handle the Governor’s planned attack on the prison. Raising the anticipation in much the same way as others attached to the project, series creator Glen Mazzara said, “The season finale will be a bombshell. We wouldn’t be The Walking Dead if we didn’t push the storytelling every week,” according to Hypable.
Check out a sneak peak of next Sunday's episode of The Walking Dead below:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV