The Situation Sells Pizza In Florence
It's not all fun and games for Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino while he's shooting Season 4 of Jersey Shore in Florence, Italy. He also has to hold down a respectable job at Florence's own Pizzeria O'Vesuvio.
It's possible, however, that The Situation is not the most focused employee. Insiders say that he gave up on actually making pizza after spending two hours in the hot kitchen, reports Rumorfix.com. He also neglected to memorize the menu for the establishment, assuming that his time was better spent as a celebrity endorser. So he took to the streets handing out flyers to passers-by, urging them to give the restaurant a go.
He even offered a passing horse a flyer, then laughed out loud when the animal declined the offer. Buddies Vinny Guadagnino and Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola are also employed at the pizzeria.
Horses aren't the only ones giving the Jersey Shore cast a hard time. The city has greeted the entire project with glowering disapproval, denying the producers permits to shoot at famous historic landmarks and working a host of caveats into their agreement. Among them? The cast cannot be filmed in bars, or any establishment that serves alcohol, and any footage of Florence being portrayed as "a party town" has got to go.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV