The Saturdays Catch Some Waves
Three of the hot members of the five-girl British band The Saturdays — Mollie King, 25, Vanessa White, 22, and Frankie Sandford , 23 — hit the states, to say nothing of the sand, on Wednesday, zipping up their wetsuits and taking surfing lessons on their Los Angeles vacation.
Una Healy, 31, was spending her day off with her rugby player hubby, Ben Foden, 27, who was hobbling around on crutches with what appeared to be a broken foot. Band member Rochelle Hume, 23. was keeping to herself, but she turned up when all the girls hit the town after the surfing extravaganza to celebrate Healy's birthday in style.
As far as The Saturdays' surfing trip went, King struggled to stay upright on her board prety much the whole time, and Sandford and White fared only marginally better.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV