The Royal Couple Celebrate William's 30th Birthday
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William and Kate Middleton, are no strangers to lofty parties lately, with Queen Elizabeth's recent Diamond Jubilee extravaganza, as well as their own celebrated nuptials last April, and now the most famous couple in the world is gearing up to celebrate the milestone of William's 30th birthday.
Maybe Kate and William have been exhausted by all the excitement, however — it turns out they are having a low-key evening for William's 30th. "Kate had been planning a small dinner party with their friends and some family," a source told Us Weekly. The party will be at Prince Charles' countryside house.
Furthermore, William isn't even using the occasion as an excuse to take a vacation. "William is working as usual during his birthday week," said an aide from the palace. "Tonight he will have a private celebration with family and friends," taking a brief break before returning to the Royal Air Force base in Gloucestershire, where he is undergoing training.
The low-key night is typical of William and Kate's relationship, who like to take it easy amidst the glitz and glamor of their public lives. On a regular evening, "Kate will cook his favorite dinners after he gets home from work ... or she'll order movies on Amazon for them to watch on the couch."
For more on William and Kate:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic