'The Devil Wears Prada' Gets A Sequel
Best-selling author Lauren Weisberger, who penned The Devil Wears Prada in 2003, is working on a sequel called Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns, according to Entertainment Weekly. The book, which is being published by Simon & Schuster, is expected to launch in April 2013 — a decade after the release of the original.
The Devil Wears Prada, partly based on Weisberger’s own experience as an assistant to Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour, inspired the hit 2006 film starring Meryl Streep (pictured) and Anne Hathaway. There is no word yet on whether Weisberger's new book will inspire a sequel to the film, as well, but if it does, we're hoping Streep reprises her role as the icy Miranda Priestly.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV