Teen Wolf's Colton Haynes To Join 'Arrow' Alongside Stephen Amell
Colton Haynes, 24, may have left his role as everyone's favorite villain, Jackson, on MTV's Teen Wolf, but the adored and adorable actor has already found a new home on CW's Arrow, playing alongside Stephen Amell's Oliver Queen, a.k.a. the superhero Green Arrow.
Haynes' role as Roy Harper will pave the way for him to become the Arrow's sidekick, better known as Speedy, down the line. As per usual with Haynes, there is a bit of confusion surrounding his position on the show. Arrow has previously introduced Thea (Willa Holland) under the nickname Speedy, leading fans to believe that she would eventually become the billionaire playboy's famed sidekick.
Whether Holland or Haynes will play second fiddle to Amell is secondary to the larger question of how a possible love story between the two characters might emerge. Haynes' Roy will reportedly cross paths with Thea "in an unexpected way," according to Entertainment Weekly. Thea will take interest in Roy "not knowing he is destined to become a significant part of her life, and an important player in the larger world of Arrow."
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV