Teen Wolf's Colton Haynes To Join 'Arrow' Alongside Stephen Amell
Colton Haynes, 24, may have left his role as everyone's favorite villain, Jackson, on MTV's Teen Wolf, but the adored and adorable actor has already found a new home on CW's Arrow, playing alongside Stephen Amell's Oliver Queen, a.k.a. the superhero Green Arrow.
Haynes' role as Roy Harper will pave the way for him to become the Arrow's sidekick, better known as Speedy, down the line. As per usual with Haynes, there is a bit of confusion surrounding his position on the show. Arrow has previously introduced Thea (Willa Holland) under the nickname Speedy, leading fans to believe that she would eventually become the billionaire playboy's famed sidekick.
Whether Holland or Haynes will play second fiddle to Amell is secondary to the larger question of how a possible love story between the two characters might emerge. Haynes' Roy will reportedly cross paths with Thea "in an unexpected way," according to Entertainment Weekly. Thea will take interest in Roy "not knowing he is destined to become a significant part of her life, and an important player in the larger world of Arrow."
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Aimee Richardson Is A 'Princess For Hire' After 'Game Of Thrones' Recasting
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'