'Teen Wolf' Star Colton Haynes Has Voracious Appetite
Colton Haynes, 23, star of MTV's remake of Teen Wolf, may look like he lives off kale and toasted pine nuts, but the hot young actor actually has an appetite to match his character's appetite for late-night snacks.
"The reason I work out all the time is because I eat. I will literally u-turn if I see a golden arch," he recently told Pop Eater. "I'm not kidding. Quarter pounder man, that's the best with the ranch dressing. I work out to ward off all the bad food I eat."
So what, exactly, does he do to fight off all those McCalories? "I try to do yoga and work out," he told Us Weekly.
Watch a teaser clip of Teen Wolf here:
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Zoe Saldana Celebrates Birthday With Husband Marco Perego
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Nat Wolff On 'The Fault In Our Stars,' Ansel Elgort, John Green