'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham Shops VMA Pre-Party
Teen Mom may be over, but Farrah Abraham is still seeking the limelight. Abraham was spotted at a pre-party for MTV's Video Music Awards on Thursday, shopping around a gifting suite hosted by Los Angeles radio station 102.7 KIIS FM.
Abraham has recently been the subject of media attention for her panned single, "On My Own," her book, My Teenage Dream Ended, and the Twitter war she got into with friend Amber Portwood's ex-boyfriend, Gary Shirley, whom Abraham called a "pig."
And now it's emerged that Abraham's own boyfriend of two months, John Para, recently dumped her via text message, reports Examiner.com. "I don't want to talk anymore," he reportedly said in the message with no futher explanation.
Abraham responded in an interview, "I have my values in line and I stick to them. I’m happy I chose not to touch him or get serious with some guy who seems controlling & clingy. I’m happy I shield [daughter] Sophia from any guy drama that is caused by whomever I’m dating at the time.”
Abraham and Para had reportedly already been having problems, despite their short time together.
Get Uinterview's FREE iPhone App For Daily News Updates here.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV