Teen Mom Farrah Abraham: ‘I’m Going Back To School’
Farrah Abraham, 22, star of MTV’s reality show Teen Mom, is headed back to school, via an online program.
Abraham is entering the Lubin School of Business at Pace University, seeking her BBA in Business Studies.
The 22-year-old mom reportedly sold her sex tape with adult film star James Deen to VIVID Entertainment for almost $1 million, and recently spent her 22nd birthday at an adult film convention in Florida. “I’m going back to further my education," she told TMZ. "It helps in terms of my business goals and secures a better future for my daughter.”
Abraham has also revealed that she plans to show her daughter her porn tape someday. “I’m an honest, hard-working, educated, well-balanced individual," she told InTouch. "If my daughter wants to follow in my footsteps one day, I’ll be extremely proud.”
Abraham previously pursued a culinary degree in hopes of opening a restaurant in the future.
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen