Teen Mom Farrah Abraham: ‘I’m Going Back To School’
Farrah Abraham, 22, star of MTV’s reality show Teen Mom, is headed back to school, via an online program.
Abraham is entering the Lubin School of Business at Pace University, seeking her BBA in Business Studies.
The 22-year-old mom reportedly sold her sex tape with adult film star James Deen to VIVID Entertainment for almost $1 million, and recently spent her 22nd birthday at an adult film convention in Florida. “I’m going back to further my education," she told TMZ. "It helps in terms of my business goals and secures a better future for my daughter.”
Abraham has also revealed that she plans to show her daughter her porn tape someday. “I’m an honest, hard-working, educated, well-balanced individual," she told InTouch. "If my daughter wants to follow in my footsteps one day, I’ll be extremely proud.”
Abraham previously pursued a culinary degree in hopes of opening a restaurant in the future.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'