Teen Mom Farrah Abraham: ‘I’m Going Back To School’
Farrah Abraham, 22, star of MTV’s reality show Teen Mom, is headed back to school, via an online program.
Abraham is entering the Lubin School of Business at Pace University, seeking her BBA in Business Studies.
The 22-year-old mom reportedly sold her sex tape with adult film star James Deen to VIVID Entertainment for almost $1 million, and recently spent her 22nd birthday at an adult film convention in Florida. “I’m going back to further my education," she told TMZ. "It helps in terms of my business goals and secures a better future for my daughter.”
Abraham has also revealed that she plans to show her daughter her porn tape someday. “I’m an honest, hard-working, educated, well-balanced individual," she told InTouch. "If my daughter wants to follow in my footsteps one day, I’ll be extremely proud.”
Abraham previously pursued a culinary degree in hopes of opening a restaurant in the future.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Daytona 500 Winner Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
June Squibb On 'Nebraska,' Bruce Dern, Alexander Payne, Her Oscar Nomination
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango