Taylor Swift Dishes About Her Love Life
Taylor Swift has no problem talking about her personal life, at least in her song lyrics. The musician, 20, opened up in this month's issue of Glamour to discuss her music, her year and her outlook on love.
"Everything that happens to me gets put into a song. For some reason, I’m really comfortable talking about my personal life in songs. There, I don’t hold back: names, dates, times, expressions on people’s faces, exactly where we were and how it felt, what I wish I would have said to them in the moment," she said. While she's more reticent about her personal life outside of her music, Swift did talk about her open-minded view of love. "At times I’ve been really guarded and careful and afraid to trust someone. But other times, you want to jump in headfirst," she said. "I’ve been careful in love. I’ve been careless in love. And I’ve had adventures I wouldn’t trade for anything. Love is the one wild card."
And even though she used to be attracted to the flash of a guy with a nice car, she's changed her mind about what she likes in a man. "These days I look for character and honesty and trust," she said. Addressing her former relationship with the other famous Taylor—Taylor Lautner—Swift was totally positive, calling him "one of my best friends." She enthused, "he’s wonderful, and we’ll always be close." –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV