Taylor Swift And Jake Gyllenhaal Spotted In Nashville
Looks like Taylor Swift may have new fodder for her next album. The country singer has fueled rumors she's dating Jake Gyllenhaal over the holiday with several public appearances together.
Gyllenhaal, 29, and Swift, 20, were first seen together on Thanksgiving Day, sharing cups of maple coffee in Brooklyn, where Gyllenhaal's older sister Maggie and husband Peter Sarsgaard live. The two raised suspicions that they were dating back in October, when they were seen dining out in Brooklyn.
Days after their coffee in New York, Swift and Gyllenhaal were seen in Swift's hometown of Nashville, at another cafe, where a fan snapped a picture of them together. "They were not trying to be discreet by any means," a witness told People. "They were definitely a couple. They looked very happy." –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV