Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Call It Quits
Get ready for another sad love song. The two-month relationship between crooning sensation Taylor Swift, 21, and silver screen stud, Jake Gyllenhaal, 30, has played itself out.
After hitting it off backstage at a taping of Saturday Night Live in October, the two spent a fun-filled Thanksgiving holiday together at Gyllenhaal's sister, Maggie's, home in Brooklyn. Since then, they were publicly spotted together for the last time in Los Angeles on December 9. The two spent their December birthdays apart, however, and rang in the New Year in separate cities.
"Jake reached out to her and started all of this, but now he's not acting as interested," an insider for Swift told Us Weekly. "He said he wasn't feeling it anymore and was uncomfortable with all the attention they got. He also said he could feel the age difference. Taylor is really upset. We told her not to move so fast with this but she didn't listen."
A source for Gyllenhaal explained further, "Jake cares about her, but [the publicity] was a lot for him. He wants to keep his private life private, and that's hard to do dating Taylor." —KIMBERLY STEELE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV