Taylor Momsen Takes Break From 'Gossip Girl'
Teen actress Taylor Momsen, 16, is taking a long break from shooting during Gossip Girl's fourth season for "creative reasons," according to a report in Entertainment Weekly. The young actress came under fire earlier this year for her dismissive comments regarding the crisis in Haiti ("[I'm] not so much thinking about that") and her responsibilites as a role model for young girls ("I don't care.").
Reports are that a major life change will come to Jenny Humphrey, Momsen's character, on the finale of Gossip Girl this year. It hasn't yet been determined how many episodes she will appear in the following season. –MEGHAN GROSSO
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV