Tara Lynn, Plus-Size Model, Graces Elle Spain's Cover
Tara Lynn, a Seattle-born plus size model, is the covergirl for the November issue of Elle Spain.
The issue discusses "real women," meaning not the waifish models typically put on the cover - Lynn's feature story even translates to 'The Success Of A Real Woman.' Lynn was featured in an editorial spread inside the magazine, shot by Xavi Gordo, as well as Lynn was also featured on Elle Spain's website, modeling the new FW collection for women with curves.
Some are wary of dubbing women who are not as skinny as typical models "real women," saying that it's less inclusive to say that having more curves makes a woman more of a woman than if she's skinny.
Lynn is known best for her "Big Is Beautiful" H&M swimsuit campaign in 2012, and for covering Elle France twice and Vogue Italia, as well as many other international magazines. She has yet to cover a major fashion magazine in the U.S.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango