Tara Lynn, Plus-Size Model, Graces Elle Spain's Cover
Tara Lynn, a Seattle-born plus size model, is the covergirl for the November issue of Elle Spain.
The issue discusses "real women," meaning not the waifish models typically put on the cover - Lynn's feature story even translates to 'The Success Of A Real Woman.' Lynn was featured in an editorial spread inside the magazine, shot by Xavi Gordo, as well as Lynn was also featured on Elle Spain's website, modeling the new FW collection for women with curves.
Some are wary of dubbing women who are not as skinny as typical models "real women," saying that it's less inclusive to say that having more curves makes a woman more of a woman than if she's skinny.
Lynn is known best for her "Big Is Beautiful" H&M swimsuit campaign in 2012, and for covering Elle France twice and Vogue Italia, as well as many other international magazines. She has yet to cover a major fashion magazine in the U.S.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Alternate Ending Revealed
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes