Tara Lynn, Plus-Size Model, Graces Elle Spain's Cover
Tara Lynn, a Seattle-born plus size model, is the covergirl for the November issue of Elle Spain.
The issue discusses "real women," meaning not the waifish models typically put on the cover - Lynn's feature story even translates to 'The Success Of A Real Woman.' Lynn was featured in an editorial spread inside the magazine, shot by Xavi Gordo, as well as Lynn was also featured on Elle Spain's website, modeling the new FW collection for women with curves.
Some are wary of dubbing women who are not as skinny as typical models "real women," saying that it's less inclusive to say that having more curves makes a woman more of a woman than if she's skinny.
Lynn is known best for her "Big Is Beautiful" H&M swimsuit campaign in 2012, and for covering Elle France twice and Vogue Italia, as well as many other international magazines. She has yet to cover a major fashion magazine in the U.S.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'Â™s Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
- Tea Leoni Returning To Television In 'Madam Secretary'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'