Taco Bell President Jokingly Calls For Justin Bieber's Deportation
Taco Bell president Brian Niccol participated in a Reddit AMA on Thursday – the day the fast food chain launched their breakfast menu – and answered one question with a Justin Bieber joke.
Taco Bell Pokes Fun At Justin Bieber
While Americans now have the benefit of enjoying a Taco Bell breakfast, their neighbors to the north in Canada aren't so lucky. When a Reddit user asked when the menu would be coming to Cananda, Niccol had the perfect response: “When you take Justin Bieber back.”
Taco Bell president Brian Nicol
During the AMA, Niccol also gave a jokey response to a user who wanted to know if sales had increased in Colorado following the state’s legalization of marijuana. He quipped they’d increased 420%, before playing naïve and asking, “But seriously, what is 4/20?”
When asked if the short-lived Bell Beefer would be making a comeback, Niccol empathetically replied, “I’m terribly sorry. That is not happening anytime soon.” What Niccol does wish to add to the Taco Bell menu is some beer.
– Chelsea Regan
For More Justin Bieber News:
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen