Susan Sarandon "Loves" Being A Cougar
Susan Sarandon loves being called a cougar, the 63-year-old actress tells Entertainment Weekly in a new interview. The actress split with actor Tim Robbins after 23 years together last year and described the break-up as "terrifying and exhilarating at the same time."
The Academy Award winner is rumored to be dating Jonathan Bricklin, 31, a partner in a ping-pong bar she co-owns, and is apprehensive about going back to the dating game. Though she refused to comment about the new romance, the Stepmom star maintains a positive outlook on life after the split. "I certainly love the idea of being in love, and I love the idea of companionship," Sarandonsaid. "Whatever happens next in terms of romance and partners, I don't know." –KRIS ALCANTARA
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV