Suki Waterhouse Parties At Pantomime-Themed Gala At London Fashion Week
Suki Waterhouse attended the 25th anniversary party of the launch of AnOther fashion magazine at LouLou’s in Mayfair, London.
Waterhouse, who was without her movie star boyfriend Bradley Cooper, went all out for the party’s pantomime theme. Dressed head-to-toe in stripes and vibrant colors, Waterhouse posed for pictures next to a Humpty Dumpty outside the private club. Inside LouLou’s, Waterhouse hung out with One Direction’s Harry Styles and Kate Moss.
Georgia May Jagger, the daughter of Rolling Stone rocker Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall, was also in attendance and appeared to be Waterhouse’s preferred pal at the gala, according to EntertainmentWise. After having their fill of the festive night, the two friends shared a cab.
While Waterhouse has been making the rounds of London Fashion Week parties, Cooper's been on a solo vacation in Hawaii. The Silver Linings Playbook actor, 17 years Waterhouse’s senior, was captured soaking in the sun in dark blue swim shorts and aviators on Honolulu on Monday. He had brought the 21-year-old model to the island back in July while he was filming Deep Tiki.
– Chelsea Regan
For More Suki Waterhouse News:
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen