Suki Waterhouse Parties At Pantomime-Themed Gala At London Fashion Week
Suki Waterhouse attended the 25th anniversary party of the launch of AnOther fashion magazine at LouLou’s in Mayfair, London.
Waterhouse, who was without her movie star boyfriend Bradley Cooper, went all out for the party’s pantomime theme. Dressed head-to-toe in stripes and vibrant colors, Waterhouse posed for pictures next to a Humpty Dumpty outside the private club. Inside LouLou’s, Waterhouse hung out with One Direction’s Harry Styles and Kate Moss.
Georgia May Jagger, the daughter of Rolling Stone rocker Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall, was also in attendance and appeared to be Waterhouse’s preferred pal at the gala, according to EntertainmentWise. After having their fill of the festive night, the two friends shared a cab.
While Waterhouse has been making the rounds of London Fashion Week parties, Cooper's been on a solo vacation in Hawaii. The Silver Linings Playbook actor, 17 years Waterhouse’s senior, was captured soaking in the sun in dark blue swim shorts and aviators on Honolulu on Monday. He had brought the 21-year-old model to the island back in July while he was filming Deep Tiki.
– Chelsea Regan
For More Suki Waterhouse News:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango