Stevie J Of 'Love And Hip Hop Atlanta' Strikes Back On Twitter
Music producer Stevie J is getting a heap of negative attention since he was introduced on the premiere of VH1's Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta as a bit of a two-timer.
Stevie J has been with his baby mama and girlfriend, Mimi Faust, for about 15 years, but the show exposed a rather questionable tone to Stevie's extracurricular relationship with Joseline Hernandez (pictured with Stevie), a female rapper he ... ahem ... manages.
Stevie J isn't taking the criticism lying down, however, according to Examiner.com. He unleashed a series of tweets to defend himself from the onslaught of online vitriol leveled at him. "Listen! Gotta love the hate," he wrote, as well as "If you was talented you wouldn't be worried bout me. Get money!"
There are even a few people backing Stevie J on Twitter. "Man keep your head up man. The game is not easy," wrote one fan. Another chimed in, "Had to follow @hitmansteviej just because of how he handles the hate." And a third pointed out that Stevie J "must be doing something right ... he's got everybody's attention!!!"
Catch Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta on VH1 Sunday nights at 8 p.m. EST.
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV