Stephen Colbert Gets Buzzed
Stephen Colbert, clad in a custom-made Brooks Brothers camouflage suit and tie, began his Iraq tour for his Comedy Central show Monday night by getting a buzz cut from Gen. Ray Odierno. "Without my hair, what would I blow dry?" Colbert wondered. Later in the show, President Obama thanked the troops. "You're welcome," Colbert deadpanned. "I wasn't talking to you," the president snapped back. (Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV