Stellar Reviews For Jay-Z And Kanye West Tour
Fireballs exploding onstage, lasers darting in all directions, cube-shaped mini stages appearing and disappearing — these are but a few of the spectacular visual effects at Jay-Z and Kanye West's opening two nights of their "Watch the Throne" tour, which kicked off in Atlanta Friday and Saturday. Oh, and there was music, too.
With all the hype and machismo that surrounds their mega-rapper images, Jay-Z and West clearly knew that expectations for the concert, an offshoot of their top-selling duo album Watch the Throne, would be high. According to most who've seen it, the pair did not disappoint, MTV News reports.
"Many in the high-energy crowd remained standing — and swaying and dancing and singing — for the entire 2.5-hour show. At one point, as Jay-Z and West performed 'N---as in Paris' from their hit Watch the Throne CD, West exhorted the audience to 'Bounce! Bounce!' The resulting stomping had Philips Arena rocking and shaking in a way that it hasn't for the Hawks in a long time," Steve Jones wrote in USA Today.
Watch a Jay-Z and West perform their single "Otis" here:
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'