Stars Come Out For Drew Barrymore's Wedding To Will Kopelman
Drew Barrymore, 37, got hitched on Saturday to her fiance of five months, art dealer Will Kopelman, at her home in Montecito, Calif. The ceremony was attended by Barrymore's gal pals, Cameron Diaz, Busy Phillips, and Reese Witherspoon. Late Night talk show host Jimmy Fallon was also in attendance.
Barrymore wore a white Chanel wedding gown for the Jewish ceremony, after which she took off in a convertible Mercedes in the wee hours of the morning to spend the night in a hotel with her new hubby. "Drew and Will sat in the back of the car," a source told People. "They would not stop kissing and looked very cute. Drew was beaming and looked extremely happy. She was still in her wedding dress."
Barrymore has been briefly married two times before — once to bar owner Jeremy Thomas and once to comic Tom Green. Niether marriage lasted longer than six months.
Barrymore and Kopelman are expecting their first child together in the fall.
For more on Drew Barrymore:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- ‘Man Of Steel’ Makes World Premiere In New York City
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone On The Lonely Island, 'The Wack Album'