'Star Wars' Ewok Actor Nicholas Read Admits To Flashing Student
Actor Nicholas Read, 40, who played one of the fuzzy, teddy-bear like Ewoks in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi and a goblin in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, was arrested for flashing a 17-year-old college student on a train headed to Manchester, England. After exposing himself for a duration that was reported to be around 30 minutes, Read snapped a photo of the hapless woman's horrified friend to capture the reaction.
And that's not all. Read was previously in trouble for a similar incident in 2010, when he also exposed himself, for which his sentence was suspended, reports The Huffington Post. This recent sex crime is considered a violation of that suspension, and it's possible that he would have to return to jail to complete his previous 20-week sentence, in addition to any jail time he might receive for this recent offence.
"The bottom line is you are in breach of a suspended sentence," said Judge Roger Thomas to the 4'5" actor. "The normal consequence of that is to prison you go and that may well have to be outcome."
Sentencing for Read's recent exposure is scheduled for July.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV