Stacy Keibler Talks About Life With George Clooney
Playboy George Clooney, 50, may have met his match in new girlfriend, WWE former wrestler, Stacy Keibler, 31.
Clooney was recently spotted with the tall blonde at the Toronto International Film Festival, where he was debuting his new movie with Ryan Gosling, The Ides of March. Clooney and Keibler went semi-public with their relationship in early July when they spent time together at Clooney's house in Lake Como, and Keibler tweeted, "I am the luckiest girl in the world."
When she shacked up with the world's most eligible bachelor, Keibler was "actually not really searching for a boyfriend," she told People. And, even still, she doesn't get caught up in details about the future. "I don't think about that. I live in the present moment." Her ex boyfriend, actor Geoff Stults, agrees. "She's the kind of girl that people want to hang out with."
Clooney met Keibler five years ago when he recognized her from being a contestant on Dancing with the Stars. He praised her performance and said she ought to have won. Wonder if he feels the same way about Elisabetta Canalis, his most recent ex who is dancing on the hit ABC show this season, but probably won't be for long, according to reviews.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV