SPOILERS: 'The Avengers' Secret Scene Will Eat Your Lunch
The Marvel movie franchise has become famous for including last-minute "secret scenes" to be played after the credits roll, so why would they make an exception for The Avengers? If you haven't seen the all-star superhero movie yet, or if you made a beeline for the bathroom the minute the screen turned black, then what follows is definitely a spoiler — so be warned.
After the team of Iron Man, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Thor has wrapped up their business of saving the world and all, they all head off for a bite to eat at a good shawarma restaurant that Tony Stark recommended. The scene, which was actually filmed two days after the Hollywood premiere of The Avengers, was inspired by a line improvised by Robert Downey, Jr., according to EW.com.
Apparently, the scene has also resulted in a boost for the shawarma restaurant business, according to TMZ.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Julia Mancuso Headed Back To The Slopes
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango