SPOILERS: 'The Avengers' Secret Scene Will Eat Your Lunch
The Marvel movie franchise has become famous for including last-minute "secret scenes" to be played after the credits roll, so why would they make an exception for The Avengers? If you haven't seen the all-star superhero movie yet, or if you made a beeline for the bathroom the minute the screen turned black, then what follows is definitely a spoiler — so be warned.
After the team of Iron Man, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Thor has wrapped up their business of saving the world and all, they all head off for a bite to eat at a good shawarma restaurant that Tony Stark recommended. The scene, which was actually filmed two days after the Hollywood premiere of The Avengers, was inspired by a line improvised by Robert Downey, Jr., according to EW.com.
Apparently, the scene has also resulted in a boost for the shawarma restaurant business, according to TMZ.
Most Popular News
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- BREAKING NEWS: Paul Walker Dies At Age 40 In Tragic Car Accident
- Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell: Paul Walker'Â™s Girlfriend Collapsed After Learning Of His Death
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Steve Coogan Video Interview On 'Philomenia,' Judi Dench