SPOILERS: 'The Avengers' Secret Scene Will Eat Your Lunch
The Marvel movie franchise has become famous for including last-minute "secret scenes" to be played after the credits roll, so why would they make an exception for The Avengers? If you haven't seen the all-star superhero movie yet, or if you made a beeline for the bathroom the minute the screen turned black, then what follows is definitely a spoiler — so be warned.
After the team of Iron Man, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Thor has wrapped up their business of saving the world and all, they all head off for a bite to eat at a good shawarma restaurant that Tony Stark recommended. The scene, which was actually filmed two days after the Hollywood premiere of The Avengers, was inspired by a line improvised by Robert Downey, Jr., according to EW.com.
Apparently, the scene has also resulted in a boost for the shawarma restaurant business, according to TMZ.
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen