SPOILERS: 'Sons Of Anarchy' Prepares For Major Death Next Episode
Kurt Sutter's motorcycle gang drama Sons of Anarchy doesn't mess around. In the two weeks since season five began, we've seen Bobby Elvis (Mark Boone Junior) released from custody and nominated for Vice-President, Tig Trager's daughter Dawn (Rachel Miner) burned to death, and Jax (Charlie Hunnam), Chibs (Tommy Flanagan) and Tig (Kim Coates) framed for the murder of two One-Niners by their leader Damon Pope (Harold Perrineau). But apparently that's only the tip of the iceberg. Confirmed reports claim a major player in the SAMCRO family is up for the chopping block in the next episode.
An SOA source reveals six possible candidates: Wayne Unser (Dayton Callie) has terminal cancer, so he may die naturally or commit suicide; Tig has found a lethal enemy in Pope; Clay Morrow (Ron Perlman) has accumulated his fair share of enemies; Juice Ortiz (Theo Rossi) may re-attempt suicide or, if Jax discovers he was the rat, find himself victim of a revenge attack; Ople Winston (Ryan Hurst) has little to lose now that his father is dead and the children are away; and Tara (Maggie Siff), the wife of SAMCRO's new president, is an easy target for either Pope or Gemma.
Who do you think will bite the big one next week?
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV