SPOILERS: Samurai Zombies In 'The Walking Dead' Season 3?
The cast of AMC's hit zombie drama The Walking Dead is already filming season 3, set to premiere in the fall of 2012. Stars Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Laurie Holden, Lauren Cohan and many others talk about what can be expected next season in a new teaser clip, filmed on set.
"There are samurai-wielding characters that are turning up," Lincoln teases in the video. "People start losing their minds. Love blossoms. And a whole lot of gross zombie kills," Reedus summarizes.
Watch the teaser video here:
Read more about The Walking Dead here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV