SPOILERS: Rick's Camp Meets The Governor On 'The Walking Dead'
The zombie threat of the past two seasons on AMC's celebrated hit show, The Walking Dead, starring Andrew Lincoln, Sarah Wayne Callies, Steven Yeun and Norman Reedus, is about to shift to something decidedly more human, but perhaps just as frightening. While the season 2 finale teased the arrival of Michonne (Danai Gurira), a woman warrior who is accompanied by two zombies she's mutilated and imprisoned, the Governor (David Morrissey), who runs what's left of the community of Woodbury, Georgia, has yet to debut.
“This season really is about setting up these two worlds and watching them come to a head and collide,” says Robert Kirkman, the executive producer of The Walking Dead, reports Entertainment Weekly. “And you know that there are going to be some pretty explosive encounters between Rick and the Governor. This season is going to be about getting to know these two characters, and then waiting for their eventual confrontation that could destroy everything.”
Season 3 of The Walking Dead returns to AMC for its first eight episodes on October 14, 2012. The second half of the season will air in spring of 2013.
For more on The Walking Dead:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic