SPOILERS: 'Mad Men' To Explore The Don-Joan Dynamic
If you have any questions about Mad Men's upcoming seasons, just ask Jon Hamm. He often seems more-than-willing to let the cat out of the bag.
Hamm, who plays Don Draper on the Emmy-winning AMC drama, casually revealed in January that the long-awaited fifth season will start on March 25, and now he's given viewers some clues as to what to expect story-wise.
While attending the BAFTA awards in London, Hamm was asked why the promiscuous Draper never had a fling with buxom secrety Joan Holloway Harris, played by Christina Hendricks. “Who says he hasn’t?” Hamm responded, hinting at a past affair that might soon come to light.
Hamm didn't stop there, according to Vulture. “The Don-Joan dynamic is something that we do explore, and don't take this the wrong way, but we do explore as the show goes on," he said. "They have worked together for a long time, they know one another very well and I'll leave it at that."
No worries, Hamm. Our cup runneth over.
You might also like:
Most Popular News
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- BREAKING NEWS: Paul Walker Dies At Age 40 In Tragic Car Accident
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Steve Coogan Video Interview On 'Philomenia,' Judi Dench