SPOILERS: 'Mad Men' To Explore The Don-Joan Dynamic
If you have any questions about Mad Men's upcoming seasons, just ask Jon Hamm. He often seems more-than-willing to let the cat out of the bag.
Hamm, who plays Don Draper on the Emmy-winning AMC drama, casually revealed in January that the long-awaited fifth season will start on March 25, and now he's given viewers some clues as to what to expect story-wise.
While attending the BAFTA awards in London, Hamm was asked why the promiscuous Draper never had a fling with buxom secrety Joan Holloway Harris, played by Christina Hendricks. “Who says he hasn’t?” Hamm responded, hinting at a past affair that might soon come to light.
Hamm didn't stop there, according to Vulture. “The Don-Joan dynamic is something that we do explore, and don't take this the wrong way, but we do explore as the show goes on," he said. "They have worked together for a long time, they know one another very well and I'll leave it at that."
No worries, Hamm. Our cup runneth over.
You might also like:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges