SPOILERS: 'Mad Men' To Explore The Don-Joan Dynamic
If you have any questions about Mad Men's upcoming seasons, just ask Jon Hamm. He often seems more-than-willing to let the cat out of the bag.
Hamm, who plays Don Draper on the Emmy-winning AMC drama, casually revealed in January that the long-awaited fifth season will start on March 25, and now he's given viewers some clues as to what to expect story-wise.
While attending the BAFTA awards in London, Hamm was asked why the promiscuous Draper never had a fling with buxom secrety Joan Holloway Harris, played by Christina Hendricks. “Who says he hasn’t?” Hamm responded, hinting at a past affair that might soon come to light.
Hamm didn't stop there, according to Vulture. “The Don-Joan dynamic is something that we do explore, and don't take this the wrong way, but we do explore as the show goes on," he said. "They have worked together for a long time, they know one another very well and I'll leave it at that."
No worries, Hamm. Our cup runneth over.
You might also like:
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen