SPOILERS: 'Mad Men' To Explore The Don-Joan Dynamic
If you have any questions about Mad Men's upcoming seasons, just ask Jon Hamm. He often seems more-than-willing to let the cat out of the bag.
Hamm, who plays Don Draper on the Emmy-winning AMC drama, casually revealed in January that the long-awaited fifth season will start on March 25, and now he's given viewers some clues as to what to expect story-wise.
While attending the BAFTA awards in London, Hamm was asked why the promiscuous Draper never had a fling with buxom secrety Joan Holloway Harris, played by Christina Hendricks. “Who says he hasn’t?” Hamm responded, hinting at a past affair that might soon come to light.
Hamm didn't stop there, according to Vulture. “The Don-Joan dynamic is something that we do explore, and don't take this the wrong way, but we do explore as the show goes on," he said. "They have worked together for a long time, they know one another very well and I'll leave it at that."
No worries, Hamm. Our cup runneth over.
You might also like:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango