SPOILERS: Edward And Bella's Hybrid Child In 'Breaking Dawn Part Two'
Breaking Dawn Part Two, the final installment of The Twilight Saga, will feature the newly married Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) welcoming a hybridized child, Renesmee (Mackenzie Foy), into their family, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Parenthood will be a significant change for Bella and Edward, but director Bill Condon says he was delighted by how naturally it came for Stewart and Pattinson. "They were amazing with her,” Condon said. “It really brought something paternal out in Rob, and Kristen was especially protective. I’d have to interrupt them when they were in deep conversation to get going with a scene.”
Not only did Mommy vampire also begin her acting career around the same age as Mackenzie, but Stewart also acknowledged that Foy could be her and Pattinson's real life love child! “Even our hands look similar,” Stewart said. “It was kind of strange. But it’s funny how it actually helps. It’s like, ‘Oh, hey, you look like me, kid! Come on!’”
The family affair of Breaking Dawn Part Two will appear on the big screen November 16.
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango