SPOILERS: Clay Aiken, Marco Andretti Join 'Celebrity Apprentice'
NBC has unveiled its latest cast of celebrities for the fifth installment of Donald Trump's entrepreneurial reality show, Celebrity Apprentice, and it's quite a motley crew, according to E! News. The cast of 18 includes former pop stars, actors, bodybuilders, race car drivers, activists and pageant queens, each of whom will compete for cash for their favorite charities and the chance to hang onto the limelight for just a little while longer.
Perhaps the biggest name on the list is pop singer and American Idol runner-up, Clay Aiken, 32. He'll be joined by IndyCar series driver Marco Andretti, 24, whose grandfather is racing legend Mario Andretti, and 80's pop star Deborah Gibson, 41. Tia Carrere, Arsenio Hall and comedian Lisa Lampanelli are also on board.
The fifth season of Celebrity Apprentice will premiere Sunday, Feb. 12 on NBC.
Watch a video interview with the contestants here:
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV