SPOILERS: 'Arrested Development' Season 4 Will Break The Form
Arrested Development cast members Will Arnett, David Cross, Alia Shawkat, Jeffrey Tambor and Jessica Walter, and creator Mitch Hurwitz appeared onstage together at Tuesday's Netflix-sponsored event in Las Vegas, getting fans riled up for the long-awaited fourth season. Ten episodes of the reunion will premiere on Netflix on a single day sometime next year, Netflix chief Ted Sarandos confirmed, according to Vulture.
Production is set to begin this summer, Hurwitz said, adding that his original plan for an anthology-like show has been scrapped for a more back-to-its roots approach. "That is now kind of evolving into becoming more like the old show again," Hurwitz said.
"There's going to be some mystery sprinkled throughout this [but] instead of watching one a week and try to get ahead of it, the hope is [fans] will watch them all together and then go back and look for clues and connections," Hurwitz explained. "We'd also like to use the technology to provide additional material, where you might be able to access another part of the story."
"There's something exciting about trying to break the form again," he added.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen