SPOILER: 'Walking Dead' Mistakenly Reveals Major Character Death
Be forewarned. This is seriously an enormous spoiler. So big, in fact, that AMC has said it was never meant to be revealed.
An ad for season 2 of the zombie drama The Walking Dead accidentally let viewers in on a little secret Thursday. The set of 13 episodes, three of which have not aired yet, was said to contain the death of a very major character. (Read no further if you prefer to watch the revelation in real time. )
Here is the spoiler-containing description for the box set, which will not mail out until August: "This special limited edition Blu-Ray includes all 13 episodes on 4 discs, including bonus features such as: the making of the barn, an extended zombie gut scene, Shane's last episode, full Comic Con coverage with panel, comic book vs episode comparison, and more!"
You read it correctly: "Shane's last episode." Looks like Shane, who is played by Jon Bernthal, is ripe to become zombie meat in one of the season's remaining three episodes. But hey, at least you don't know which of the three.
To find out, tune in to The Walking Dead Sundays on AMC.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent