SPOILER: 'True Blood' Surprise Character To Return
Fans can't stop buzzing about the return of HBO's True Blood in less than two weeks. And now it looks like there will be a few returning faces to join reliable ol' mainstays Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Alexander Skarsgard, Ryan Kwanten, Sam Trammell, Carrie Preston, Todd Lowe and Kristin Bauer.
It has already been revealed, and used as the teaser for the upcoming season five, that Russell Edgington (Denis O'Hare), will return to his blood-curdling role as Russell Edgington, and now Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Alfre Woodard will re-join the cast since she was last seen as Lafayette's (Nelsan Ellis) schizophernic mother, Ruby Jean Reynolds, in Season 3.
What exactly True Blood has in store for Woodard-as-Ruby-Jean is not yet clear, but it has been revealed that she will at least appear in episodes five and six of the upcoming season on HBO. Woodard was nominated for an Emmy for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series in 2011 for her portrayal as Ruby Jean.
Tune in for the season five premiere of True Blood on Sunday, June 10 at 9 p.m. EST.
For more on True Blood:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV