SPOILER: Naughty Details From 'The Hangover 2' Surface
If you thought the first installment of the now-legendary The Hangover was racy, you ain't seen nothing yet. The Todd Phillips film, which stars Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, and Zach Galifianakis as three unlucky buds who get into epic trouble when they party, isn't skimping on nudity .... of the male frontal variety.
"The amount of penises on screen is at a new level," said a talent manager who attended the world premiere screening, according the The Hollywood Reporter. If male nudity is the final frontier of mainstream American filmmaking, The Hangover has planted its stake in the ground. "The reason it works is the matter-of-fact quality in which it's presented," No Strings Attached director Ivan Reitman, who also viewed the film, said. "And this is why it's so well-directed. It's almost done in passing so the comedic value is more effective."
Actor and comedian Ken Jeong, who bared it all for a few seconds in the first The Hangover, is again the subject of a lengthier display in its sequel. There is even a moment when members of the gang appear to fondle his manhood. But don't think that's the end and rush out of the theater after the final scene. A good deal of the nudity takes place in the pictures that play out during the credits, revealing the actual events of the boys' lost night.
Watch a trailer for The Hangover, minus male frontal, here:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV