SPLIT: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes After Five Years
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are splitting up after five years of marriage. Holmes's attorney Jonathan Wolfe issued a statement saying that the primary concern is the well-being of the couple's daughter, Suri, 6.
"This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family," Wolfe told People. "Katie's primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter's best interest."
The couple married in November 2006.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV