SPLIT: Peter Facinelli & Jennie Garth, After 11 Years Married
As Kelly Taylor on the popular '90s soap Beverly Hills 90210, Jennie Garth, 39, endured many relationship woes. Now, it seems as if life is mirroring art — Garth announced Tuesday that she and husband Peter Facinelli, 38, are splitting after 11 years together. Facinelli, well known for playing Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the Twilight films, recently discussed his role in Breaking Dawn Parts 1 and 2 in our exclusive video interview.
Facinelli and Garth spoke amicably about the termination of their marriage while emphasizing the well-being of their three daughters: Luca, 14, Lola, 9, and Fiona, 5. "While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children," Facinelli and Garth told USA Today in a statement. "We remain dedicated to raising our beautiful daughters together. We ask for privacy and respect during this time."
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV