SPLIT: Katie Couric And Brooks Perlin Break Up
When it's time to move on, Katie Couric knows it. After five years together, Couric and entrepreneur Brooks Perlin have decided to go their separate ways.
The former CBS Evening News anchor met Perlin, 37, in 2006 during a fundraiser for cancer research at the Louis Licari Hair Salon. Couric's husband Jay Monahan died from colon cancer in 1998; she has two daughters — Ellie, 20, and Carrie, 15.
Apparently Couric was the ready to move on, and now Perlin is moving out of her New York City townhouse. "Brook's a nice guy, but it was inevitable because they had different priorities and perspectives, and their age difference made it a challenge, too," a source told Us Weekly.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic