SPLIT: Heidi Klum And Seal, After 7 Years Of Marriage
Ack! This one actually hurts a little. Supermodel Heidi Klum and singer Seal have confirmed that they are ending their seven-year marriage.
The pair, who began dating in 2003 and wed in 2005, released a statement saying they will be devoting their energies to their children as they move forward with the split. “While we have enjoyed seven very loving, loyal and happy years of marriage, after much soul-searching we have decided to separate,” the couple said, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. “We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart. This is an amicable process and protecting the well-being of our children remains our top priority, especially during this time of transition.”
Klum and Seal have four children — Leni, 7, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2. Leni, Klum’s daughter from a previous relationship with Italian businessman Flavio Briatore, was adopted by Seal in 2009.
Read more here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV