VIDEO: Justin Bieber Sings 'Let It Be'
Justin Bieber, 17, had a New Year's Eve to remember. Following his performance on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve, the singer partied it up with girlfriend Selena Gomez, 19, at his private party at the Glass House. Before that he performed in front a record-smashing estimated 1.5-2 million Times Square revelers, according to NBC.
Fulfilling a request from fans, Bieber sang The Beatles' "Let It Be." I’m so happy to be here to bring in this new year with you guys. New York, with all you’ve been through your spirit’s never been broken," he said as he began to play the opening chords on the piano. "We all do the best we can each year, running from our past to be better in the future. What’s happened has happened and what will be will be."
2011 was another whirlwind year for Biebs. In addition to putting out his bestselling Christmas album, Under the Mistletoe, Bieber was the subject of some offbeat controversy in November when California woman Mariah Yeater, 20, claimed she had given birth to the pop star's baby in a paternity suit. The charges were later dropped.
Watch the video of Bieber singing "Let it Be" here:
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent