PHOTOS: Sofia Vergara's Emmy Wardrobe Malfunction
Sofia Vergara, 40, had an incident at Sunday night's Emmys just 20 minutes before she and her Modern Family ensemble cast took the stage for nabbing the Best Comedy Award. The zipper of Vergara's stunning emerald green, sparkly Zahair Murad gown broke several inches down right over her brilliant backside and, what's more, she didn't even notice until someone told her, at which point she tied a jacket around her waist and went backstage, where a seamstress could repair the dress.
Vergara got a little cheeky when she tweeted about the incident with a photo of the broken zipper, about a half-inch of her white thong underwear and, of course, a little sliver of the goods. "Yes!!!! This happened 20 min before we won!!!! Jajajajja. I luv my life!!!!"
It was a good thing that the seamstresses were on hand backstage. "20 min Modern Family won!! Dress malfunction !!! Thank you emergency team!!!" she tweeted.
This is not Vergara's first issue problem with a gown at a major awards show.
Get Uinterview's FREE iPhone App For Daily News Updates here.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV