Snooki To Write 'Jersey Shore' Inspired Novel
Is this what will save the book industry? Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi has just snagged a book deal with Simon and Schuster to write a novel based on her experiences of the Jersey Shore. The book is not an autobiography, but a fictional account of shenanigans down at the beach.
The book, called for the moment A Shore Thing, will tell the tale of a "girl looking for love on the boardwalk (one full of big hair, dark tans, and fights galore)," according to the announcement. Snooki, 22, was excited to spread the news. "I'm pumped to announce to my fans a project that I've been working on for some time. This book will have you falling in love at the shore," she said.
Jennifer Bergstrom at Gallery Books explained why they picked Snooki. “Who’s better than Snooki to write a fun, sexy novel about a single girl looking for love on the Jersey Shore?” –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
- Mimi Faust Releases Sex Tape With 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Boyfriend Nikko Smith
- Game Of Thrones: Who Killed King Joffrey Baratheon?
- Dean McDermott Calls Emily Goodhand 'A Warm Body' In Marriage Counseling Session With Tori Spelling
- Saoirse Ronan Films 'Brooklyn'
- Sean Bean Kicks Around A Soccer Ball On 'Legends' Set
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Matt Bomer & Marisa Coughlan On 'Space Station 76,' SXSW
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Barry On 'You Can Date Boys When You Are Forty,' Justin Bieber