Snooki To Write 'Jersey Shore' Inspired Novel
Is this what will save the book industry? Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi has just snagged a book deal with Simon and Schuster to write a novel based on her experiences of the Jersey Shore. The book is not an autobiography, but a fictional account of shenanigans down at the beach.
The book, called for the moment A Shore Thing, will tell the tale of a "girl looking for love on the boardwalk (one full of big hair, dark tans, and fights galore)," according to the announcement. Snooki, 22, was excited to spread the news. "I'm pumped to announce to my fans a project that I've been working on for some time. This book will have you falling in love at the shore," she said.
Jennifer Bergstrom at Gallery Books explained why they picked Snooki. “Who’s better than Snooki to write a fun, sexy novel about a single girl looking for love on the Jersey Shore?” –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen