Snooki Receives $32,000 To Speak At Rutgers
Even though she often speaks in a series of unintelligible grumbles and whines, Jersey Shore star Snooki, aka Nicoli Polizzi, still has a mysterious appeal that manages to command an audience.(And at the rate she's getting paid, it better entertain.) Rutgers University paid the 23-year-old $32,000 for a speaking engagement at its Piscataway, New Jersey campus on Thursday. The hefty price tag came from mandatory student activity fees to the university and is $2,000 higher than what author Toni Morrison—a Nobel Prize winner—will receive when she delivers the school's commencement address in May.
The tiny, tanned Snooki left the future doctors, lawyers, and reality stars of America with these parting words of wisdom: "Study hard, but party harder." Who says we need to work on our education system? —EMILY EXTON
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV