Snooki Gets Tanning Advice From John McCain
Jersey Shore star Snooki received some tanning tips from an unlikely source last night. Senator John McCain took to Twitter to respond to a comment made by Snooki during a preview of Jersey Shore Season 2. "I don't go tanning anymore because Obama put a 10 percent tax on tanning and I feel he did that intentionally for us," Snooki said in the preview of the show. "McCain would never put a 10 percent tax on tanning."
McCain responded on Twitter Wednesday night saying, “"@ Sn00ki u r right, I would never tax your tanning bed! Pres Obama's tax/spend policy is quite The Situation. but I do rec wearing sunscreen!"
Snooki then wrote: "Haha Yes!!" Guess all us Jersey Shore fans will just have to wait and see how Snooki maintains her shade without going tanning. –ALEXA GREENBERG
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic