'Slumdog' Home Demolished
The 10-year-old child star of Slumdog Millionaire, Azharuddin Mohammed Ismail, found his shanty home bulldozed on Thursday by policemen in the Mumbai slum where he lives. After eight Oscars and over $300 million in box office sales, the lives of the Slumdog children who live in Garib Nagar, the so-called City of of the Poor, have improved little. Ismail's 9-year-old costar Rubina Ali, whose character was played by Frieda Pinto (pictured) as an adult, had her shanty home flooded with sewage water. That followed accusations that her father had tried to sell Rubina to an Arab oilman. (Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV