SLIDESHOW: British Royals Bring Fashion To Olympics
We’ve seen Kate Middleton do the Mexican wave. We’ve seen Prince William jumping up and down enthusiastically. We’ve even seen the Queen jump out of a helicopter at the Opening Ceremony (sort of). The British royal family has made a point of showing their solidarity and support at the London 2012 Olympics, sitting in on several of the events and cheering on emphatically when Britain competed, but it’s their fashion choices that has caught many an eye.
From Queen Elizabeth II’s salmon ensemble (above) to Kate Middleton’s electric blue pants (below) echoing the athletes’ uniforms at the Olympic Torch Relay, the royal family has dressed down and up to fit every occasion of the 17-day event.
See our slideshow for snapshots of the royal family’s stylish outfits here.
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV