SLIDESHOW: Stars Say Bonjour To Style At Paris Fashion Week
Among the biggest newsmakers at Paris Fashion Week this year is rapper/designer Kanye West, who is attempting a comeback after his poorly reviewed debut last October. Many stars — including Kim Kardashian, Sean "P. Diddy" Combs and Vogue editor Anna Wintour — attended West's show, which overall has garnered better reviews than last time, according to MTV News.
But West was not the only designer drawing a crowd of famous fashionistas. High-end brands such as Alexander McQueen, Yves Saint Laurent and Givenchy, among others, attracted an A-list crowd, made up of the likes of Katy Perry, Alicia Keys and Salma Hayek.
See our slideshow here.
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV