SLIDESHOW: Memory Loss Movies We 'Vow' Never To Forget
Remember the first 25 years of your life? Neither do we. As movies — and daytime soaps — so frequently remind us, nearly everybody has their memory completely wiped out at some point, setting events in motion that lead to a really cute love story (as in the case of The Vow, in theaters February 10), a gripping murder mystery (Christopher Nolan's Memento), or all the way to Mars (Total Recall, currently being re-made).
If we're to hold on permanently to anything in this world, we've got to make sure we keep notes. So, before we forget, here's our list of some of our favorite memory loss movies, a stealthy genre of film that often gets overlooked during awards season but never completely goes away. View the slideshow here.
You might also like:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV