SLIDESHOW: Celebs Who Will Spend Valentine's Day Alone
If you're one of the unlucky souls who'll be single on Valentine's Day, don't worry — you're not alone.
Well, you technically are alone, but take comfort in knowing that may of the world's biggest names will be experiencing many of the same emotions: heartache, isolation, depression. Whether because they are separated by distance and prior commitments, like the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (aka William and Kate), or because they've found themselves suddenly divorced (sorry, Katy Perry), these stars form an elite company of February 14 singletons.
So grab a heart-shaped box of chocolates and a furry stuffed animal, and then flip through our slideshow to see which star you'd like to sit by at this table of lovesick bachelors.
See the slideshow here.
You might also like:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent