Simon Turned Down $100 Million
With Simon Cowell on his way to launching the American version of X-Factor, many Hollywood wags were wondering: just how much money did Fox offer him to stay on Idol? A whopping $100 million it turns, according to The New Post's Page Six. After a decade on Idol, Cowell preferred to focus on casting X-Factor judges who will likely include Cowell's friend Paula Abdul and an industry exec like Sony Music's Tommy Mottola. “If I thought it would lead to the death of Idol," Simon tells the Post. "I genuinely wouldn’t have done it.” –KADEEN GRIFFITHS
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent