Shirtless Rafael Nadal & Girlfriend Xisca Perello Vacation In Majorca
Rafael Nadal, vacationing on a yacht in Majorca with a group of friends and family including childhood love Xisca Perello, is taking some time off after Wimbledon.
Wimbledon didn’t go so well for Nadal. In the first round of the Grand Slam, Nadal lost to the unseeded Steve Darcis of Belgium. Nadal, ranked number five in the world, had never experienced a first-round loss before, although he did lose in the second round of Wimbledon in 2012. It was speculated that his past knee trouble and the grass courts contributed to his poor showing.
Nadal’s next tournament will be at the Rogers Cup in Montreal in August, followed by the Western & Southern Open the following week, and then the US Open Championships, which kicks off the last week in August in New York.
Perello, who Nadal met in his small Mallorcan hometown, won’t necessary be accompanying her longtime love at all his upcoming events. “Travelling together everywhere, even if I could, would not be good either for him or for me,” Perello, who works in insurance, once said. ”He needs his space when he is competing, and just the idea of me hanging around waiting on his needs all day wears me out. It would asphyxiate me."
For More Rafael Nadal & Tennis News:
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen